|Weekly Wax Melts 8/23/13|
This week I decided to melt only previously reviewed scents. I have a whole bunch of half empty scent shots, clamshells and bags of tarts. I am trying to consolidate so I want to be able to throw out empty containers.
Note: I melt my tarts in a 24-watt hot plate warmer unless otherwise specified.
This what I ended up melting:
- The Bathing Garden Vanilla Layered Raspberry Guava - a great summer scent
- Candles by Victoria Silent Bob Goes to the Beach - a fabulous tropical scent
- CFTKR Coconut Strawberry Cake - I really like this for some reason. It's a great blend of fresh strawberry and coconut.
- CFTKR Tea Cake - so good!
- Front Porch Bear Claw - it was a cooler night and I was in the mood for a rich bakery scent and this hit the spot. The next morning, I melted it again and it was way to strong in the heat. Made me feel kinda sick.
- Front Porch Cotton Candy Cookies - an FP classic.
- Front Porch Lemon Marshmallow - really good! A very popular FP scent.
- Front Porch Nana's Banana Pudding - I usually really like this but it smelled too much like Runts candy this time. Huh.
- Kissing Booth Lime Jello Cake - good but I wish it was stronger
- Sugar and Spice Gourmet Pink Coconut Butter Fudge - strong and good, mostly Pink Sugar
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.